What does a URimage plasma treatment involve?
This treatment uses a voltaic current to ionise the natural gases in the air, turning them into plasma. Plasma is the name given to the spark created naturally by the gasses. The treatment is an alternative to surgery with none of the associated risks.
What happens at the sessions?
The plasma leaves a carbon crust on the area. Once the carbon crust naturally falls off the skin is supposed to get a tighter and firmer look. The treatment uses plasma in an effort to stimulate instant contraction and strives to tighten the skin fibers.
Areas can be treated?
Upper eyelids ~ Under the eye area (eye puffiness & circles) ~ Wrinkles ~ Crows feet -Upper lip lines ~ Skin tags ~ Scars ~ Pigmentation
What happens next?
Results should start to be visible 2+weeks after the treatment and continue to improve over the next 12 weeks. After that, there is a further improvement with gradual regeneration of the skin with URimage program
Why choose URimage Leicester?
- No obligation FREE consultation
- Qualified experts create a bespoke programme just for you
- On going advice to suit your individual needs
- Non-Invasive technology
- Affordable all inclusive membership packages. From as low as £45 P/M
- Weekly treatment for your acne and scarring problems included as part of your membership package
- Weekly sessions that offer access to our full range of non-invasive treatments*. All under one roof at URimage Leicester
*The exact range of treatments available is dependent on your membership package which will be discussed during your free consultation.