Stretch Mark Treatments
Stretch marks occur due to sudden or excessive tugging on the skin. These marks may appear as indented streaks on the skin, or may turn a shade red, pink, black, blue, or even purple. Over time, stretch marks usually fade but skin-coloured lines may remain permanently. These marks are most commonly seen on the breasts, abdomen, thighs, hips, or buttocks. While harmless, stretch marks can affect our confidence and image. The good news is that stretch mark treatments allowing you to safely solve the problem without surgery are now available at URimage Leicester
Why consider Stretch Mark Treatments?
- You’d like to improve or get rid of unsightly stretch marks
- You would like to increase skin firmness
- You’d like to rejuvenate and smooth your skin skin
Why choose URimage Leicester?
- No obligation FREE consultation
- Qualified experts create a bespoke programme to treat your stretch marks
- On going advice to suit your individual needs
- Non-Invasive, non-surgical technology
- Affordable all inclusive membership packages
- Weekly stretch mark treatments included as part of your membership package
- Weekly sessions that offer access to our full range of non-invasive treatments*. All under one roof at URimage Leicester
*The exact range of treatments available is dependent on your membership package which will be discussed during your free consultation.